Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Up and Running...

This page hasn't posted any blogs for the past 3 months due to heavy changes in my life. My family's trying to take it slow ever since we found out we're having another addition to our active family. It'll be a huge turn-over when this child comes out to our world. Our priorities will somewhat change, and little dreams will somehow be big as our lives turn toward's a different road. My work with the Children's Ministry will definitely change a bit, because having 3 little ones at home will take up a big chunk of my time. Little for mommy, as usual, but that doesn't mean I have to let myself go. I am clinging to the promise that my God will be right beside through any ordeals I have to go through for the next 2-year term. So, let's get this page up and running again ---

To share my journey of faith
To spread God's love working with children
To express my thoughts as a travel this life with a growing family.

No comments:

Post a Comment